Book Johanna To Speak At Your Event
Fill out the form below and someone from our team will reach out you shortly
Having studied the long sweep of women’s suffrage history, Johanna Neuman has concluded that great movements for social change begin with the individual. You can now book Johanna for speaking engagements. Her speeches inspire audiences with the conviction that they can make a difference in these turbulent times.
Among her topics:
- The Grassroots: How Local Mobilizing Won the Vote
- The Role of African American Women in Winning the Vote
- Who Won Women’s Suffrage – Moderates or Militants?
- How A Few Brave Male Progressives Helped Women Win the Right to Vote
- Why It Took Two Centuries for American Women to Win the Vote
Johanna Neuman has been featured on C-Span and has been invited to speak across the country
C-SPAN American History
C-SPAN Book TV
Here's What People Are Saying
A Bibliophile who loves reading historical perspectives, especially those telling untold stories like this labor of love! Do yourself a favor and read this book. As a woman, you will appreciate it!
As a millennial, it was refreshing to learn so much about the history of how women fought for our right to vote and reading Johanna's book motivated me to continue to be an advocate for today's issues that women face.